The Advantages of being Angry
Logically most people would agree that being angry isn’t a good thing.
But I have found that being angry has it’s advantages:
- I find that extra bit of strength to do stuff, turn screws, open things, lift things.
- I make decisions, as an overthinker I sometimes spend to long thinking about the outcome of each decision, rather than just making one.
- I care less, it means I tend to not care if I upset you but it also means I say no more often (which is a good thing for me!)
- I can drink more when I am angry, not sure why but I never get drunk as quick when I am angry and I always soaber up alot quicker.
- I can push harder for longer when I am angry, I think my best times on the bike have all come from being in a shit mood.
- I clean more when I am angry, when I am in a bad mood I tend to clean more, it soothes my brain.
Obviously being angry has it’s disadvantages:
- I care less, it means I tend to not care if I upset you but it also means I say no more often.
- I speed more cos I care less.
- I drink more cos I care less.
- I feel like I want to punch something.
So being angry isn’t always bad…